Burg Kerpen Notgeld, 50 PFG
In 1922, 6 50PF notes were issued.
- Speicher: Ein Bergland, oft vom Nord gekÌÎ_hlt Memory: A mountainous, often chilled by the North
- Neuerburg: Ragt trutzig wild in deutschen Landen Neuerburg: protrudes wildly defiant in German lands
- Kyllburg: Von Rhein und Mosel sanft umspÌÎ_lt Kyllburg: gently lapped by the Rhine and Mosel
- Bollendorf: Dort hat die Wiege mir gestanden Bollendorf: There has been weighing me
- Manderscheid: O Eifelland, so oft verkannt Manderscheid: O Eifelland, so often overlooked
- Burg Kerpen: Wie lieb ich dich mein Heimatland. Burg Kerpen: How do I love thee my country.
More history about these notes can be found here where I got my translation from German.
Great care has been taken to reproduce this image for you. We stand behind the quality of your print with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.